Saturday, June 1, 2024

7 June Copycat Recipes


Hi again --

Ever catch yourself at a restaurant thinking, "I bet I could make this at home... if only I knew how"? Guess what, culinary curious friend, June is your month to shine! I'm embarking on a quest to demystify those restaurant recipes we all know and love, one ingredient at a time.

7 Copycat Creations



Hummus

Easy and quick Hummus takes less than 10 minutes to make. It's creamy, savory and has a slightly tangy flavor, which makes it a delicious and healthy appetizer served perfectly with pita bread, chips, and vegetables.

Hummus


Looking for something else?

Take a look at this extensive list of hearty stews and soups!

xo,
Bee | Rasa Malaysia


Bee at Rasa Malaysia

Bee
Owner, Rasa Malaysia
Founder & Cookbook Author
Read my story

No comments:

Post a Comment