Saturday, June 29, 2024

My Secret to a STELLAR 4th of July Spread! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


Hi —

When preparing a spread for the Fourth of July, a myriad of delicious sides is my secret weapon! They need to be undeniably tasty, festive, and easy to prepare.

These side dish recipes are perfect for the Fourth of July or anytime you need a winning dish that's both healthy and delicious.

HOW TO CUT A WATERMELON. Watermelon is a must-have side dish for any summer celebration! Use my tips to cut it perfectly every time. One reader said: "This was super helpful!! Before this, I too was daunted by cutting watermelon and avoided buying it. Now I can easily enjoy it again without being afraid of cutting it."

Erin's Top Tool Tip: A high-quality, sharp chef's knife makes the cutting process exponentially easier and faster.

ORZO PASTA SALAD. Light, bright, and flavorful, this beautiful pasta salad is a crowd-pleaser. Great as a side or main (adding diced Grilled Chicken Breast is my favorite)! One reader said: "This is one of my favorite recipes, it's so colorful, flavorful, and filling yet light. I whipped it up for a backyard barbecue last weekend, and it was a huge hit with everyone."

GRILLED ZUCCHINI. Do you have a zucchini surplus? This grilled zucchini recipe is the perfect way to use it! One reader said: "This recipe is AMAZING!"

BOSTON BAKED BEANS. Forget the canned kind. These smoky baked beans are the ideal side dish for any 4th of July cookout! One reader said: "These were the best baked beans I have ever had! Not too sweet, just perfect."

Serving Tip from Erin: I LOVE pairing these with Smoked Chicken Wings!

JALAPENO POPPERS. Skip the frozen kind! These homemade jalapeno poppers are easy, cheesy, and even more delicious. One reader said: "We absolutely LOVED this recipe. YUM!"

RAMEN SALAD. Crisp, crunchy, and nutritious. This will add a beautiful burst of color to your spread. One reader said: "A definite summer favorite. Everyone I've made this for absolutely loves it. And so easy to make."

SWEET POTATO SALAD. With creamy sweet potatoes, crispy bacon, and a mayo-free dressing, this salad is a cookout superstar! Dairy-free, gluten-free, and Paleo. One reader said: "This is absolutely AMAZING. I can't say enough about how great this is!!!"

INSTANT POT MAC AND CHEESE. This mac and cheese has a healthy secret, but it won't tell if you don't. It's ultra thick and creamy. One reader said: "This was delicious and so easy! I'll definitely make this again."

Serving Tip from Erin: I adore this mac and cheese with Crockpot Ribs or Instant Pot Ribs!

HEALTHY COLESLAW. Using Greek yogurt instead of mayo, this recipe lightens up the classic side dish. Pairs exceptionally well with a grilled main dish. One reader said: "This is such a delicious and healthy spin on a classic recipe. My family really enjoyed it!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE Fourth of July recipes RIGHT HERE.

Happy Fourth of July!


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment