Saturday, June 29, 2024

THIS was my Motivation!

Hey reader

Confession time!

Over 10 years ago, when I was 30+ pounds heavier than I am today... it used to keep me up at night! 

I would spend hours at night just thinking about everything I didn't love about myself. 

And then eventually I'd go sneak in a little snack and emotionally eat. 

The next morning I'd wake up sleep-deprived, feeling yucky from the 3 am pint of ice cream, and decide I'm going to be "good" today.

Then I'd spend the entire day not eating anything but an energy bar until I had to pick up my kids from school. 

And what would happen next? 

Well... one trip to the drive-through won't hurt, right? 

The reality is... I didn't have a system or a plan. 

My eating habits were pure chaos, and I was alternating between crash dieting, and binging on all the food that I had been skipping. 

Then one day in September I was introduced to clean eating. 

Finally, I could eat my favorite foods... and I set a goal for myself to lose the 30 lbs I had put on while raising my children. 

I hung up this sexy little black dress in my bedroom and saw it every day. 

It was my motivation. 

And guess what... 

Later that year, I ended up putting on that little black dress and my friend Emily took a bunch of professional photos of me wearing it. 

(If you scroll back far enough in my social media accounts you can see this dress in some of my earliest photos for CFC.)

And here's the best part... I have maintained that weight loss ever since!

If it wasn't for that little black dress, there would never have been a CleanFoodCrush. 

And I want to share the gift of this motivation with you. 

I want YOU to feel just as confident as I did in that little black dress. 

This is why this Monday we're going to start something I call The Little Black Dress Project. 

Would you like an invitation to join us? 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/black-dress/

The 6-Week Little Black Dress Project is:

✅ A plan Proven to get INSANE results.

🀩 Includes 6 weeks of Coaching and Support with CFC's Coaching Team.

What You Will Receive:

  • Complete 6-week Success Manual
  • Recipe Manual
  • Weekly Meal Guides & Grocery List
  • Nutrition Swap Guide
  • Daily Educational Lessons
  • Daily Inspirational Messages from me!
  • Measurement Worksheet
  • Portion Control Guide
  • Goal-Setting Worksheet
  • INCREDIBLE Private Online Community

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ This program starts on July 1st. You can register right now!πŸ’₯ 

You will have instant online access to all of your materials today!

Plus you will receive your invite to our Private Online Community and be able to join today as well. 

The official group Start date is July 1st, this way we can spend the entire Summer sharing our results! 

Have questions that aren’t answered?

Hit reply and ask!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/black-dress/

I look forward to seeing you in the private LBD Community! 

Make it a great day!

<3 Rachel


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment