Friday, June 28, 2024

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

Tired of the same ole pasta salad? This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a creamy and delicious pasta salad with all the flavors of a Caesar Salad.


It has a nice crispy crunch from romaine lettuce and a creamy texture from an easy Casesar dressing. The addition of chicken makes it fit to eat for a light meal. But I must say my favorite part is the crunch from the croutons. Love them!

Get the Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe.

Watch the short How-To Video on YOUTUBE.

READER COMMENTS

"This has become a staple in our dinner rotation! We love it! I either use left over grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken and we use gf pasta for me. It's delicious πŸ˜‹"

"This is a family favorite ❤ I make multiple times a year. I was skeptical about the anchovies but followed the recipe as instructed….PERFECT"

"This was great! Everyone (including my super picky 3-year-old who doesn't eat things that others swear their picky eaters loved) ate it up!"

More Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes




No comments:

Post a Comment