Sunday, June 30, 2024

What I'm Loving Right Now: June 2024

What I'm Loving Right Now: June 2024
June 30, 2024

Click here to read this on the website and share a comment.


It's time for monthly favorites!

Here is everything we've used and loved lately…

Food

Stok Cold Brew - I love the Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold brew, but I found that combining the Stok cold brew (I buy the green unsweetened bottle) with this homemade coffee creamer is absolutely delicious!

Dr. Pepper Zero - We got this on vacation and it was so good! I love Diet Dr. Pepper, but this one definitely tastes closer to the original.

Built Bars – I am still loving the chocolate chip cookie dough chunk puff Built bars for an easy snack or quick breakfast. They were wonderful to have in the car for our road trip to the beach (even my husband liked them). I have tried some other bars and am still loving how much protein these offer with such a low amount of sugar. My favorite!

Clothes/Beauty

Madewell Kick Out Crop Jeans - I've had these for a little over a month and I LOVE them. They feel so light for summer; they are structured but also wonderfully soft and flexible. Case in point - I painted my toenails while wearing them, which would normally be SO uncomfortable in jeans! Mine are a lighter wash with a raw hem that's no longer available, but these are the closest!

Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals - I bought these before our vacation for a pool/beach sandal and they are WONDERFUL. Insanely comfortable and if they got wet, they dried really quickly.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - I have been wearing this for two or three years now as an everyday base coverage and I love it... it goes on silky smooth and gives a glowy, dewy finish.

Crossbody Bag – I mentioned this in multiple months prior, but I had to revisit and share it again because I continue to receive multiple compliments on the bag (especially the strap) whenever I am out and no one can believe what an unbelievable deal it is!

House

Scout Extra Large Tote Bag - Another pre-vacation purchase that I LOVED. You can fit SO MUCH in this bag (five full-size beach towels, a pouch of googles, all of the kids swimsuits, a pouch of sunscreens, bags of snacks, two sets of floaties) and even when it's packed, it's not too heavy for me to carry. It also folds flat for storage; I love it.

L.L.Bean Everyday Lightweight Tote - I absolutely love these bags; I have a large and extra-large and have been using them for years. The large size is probably the size I use most, but both are fabulous for trips, day trips, etc. They are incredibly light and fold down into a little square for storage. I've used them as swim bags, snack bags, bags to transport games and other things for trips, etc. A wonderful all-purpose bag to have!

Kids

Speedo Kids Goggles - All of the kids used these at the beach and use them at the pool and they have been comfortable for all of them.

Sun Bum Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen - We've already gone through multiple sunscreens for the kids this year; some irritated their skin, some smelled awful... this one has been a winner so far. Easy to apply, works (no sunburn), and the kids say it smells like banana pudding (which they love) πŸ˜„

What were your favorite finds this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment