Friday, June 28, 2024

πŸ§€ Are you always in a rush at dinner time?

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Welcome to Easy Cheesy Vegetarian!

I'm Becca, long-term vegetarian, lover of simple food, and lazy cook. You can find out more about me here, if you want to.

If you love simple, tasty vegetarian food, you're in the right place!

Since you're new to ECV, I'm sending you three welcome emails over the next week, to help you explore my recipes. Look out for two more welcome emails over the next few days!

5 Quick Weeknight Dinner Ideas

After a long day, the last thing I want to do is come home and spend an hour in the kitchen.

These weeknight dinner ideas are the meals I fall back on again and again, when I need something on the table quickly. Hopefully they inspire you too!

15 Minute Creamy Pasta Primavera

⏰ Total time: 15 minutes

This creamy pasta recipe can be customised with whatever vegetables you have on hand, so it's a great fridge-clearer. The silky sauce is made with just 2 ingredients, so it couldn't be simpler to make!

Get the recipe here!

Tex-Mex Vegetarian Cheesesteak Sandwiches

⏰ Total time: 20 minutes

I adore Tex-Mex food, and these vegetarian cheesesteaks are the perfect example. Spicy sautΓ©ed vegetables, melted cheese, and fresh avocado for topping - all the good stuff. And they only take 20 minutes!

Get the recipe here!

Halloumi Piccata

⏰ Total time: 15 minutes

I absolutely love halloumi, and this is one of my favourite halloumi recipes of all time! Thick slices of fried halloumi, served in a buttery sauce with garlicky mushrooms, salty capers and lemon juice... It really is something special. I like to serve it over buttery pasta noodles.

Get the recipe here!

15 Minute Mushroom Stroganoff

⏰ Total time: 15 minutes

This mushroom stroganoff is one of my most popular recipes, and for good reason! It's a seriously tasty vegetarian stew that can be whipped up in just 15 minutes, yet is still absolutely packed with flavour. It's great served with rice, pasta, or mashed potato.

Get the recipe here!

Quick Red Thai Curry Noodle Soup

⏰ Total time: 15 minutes

A few simple short cuts mean this unbelievably tasty noodle soup can be made with just 4 ingredients! I like to use a bag of mixed stir fry vegetables, as it saves so much prep time, plus it's cheaper than buying each vegetable individually.

Get the recipe here!

You can see all of these quick vegetarian dinners, and plenty more, over on the blog - just click here. Let me know which one is your favourite!

You might also like my bumper collection of seriously easy vegetarian dinners - for people who think they can't cook! Just click here to see them.

Easy Cheesy Vegetarian

www.easycheesyvegetarian.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on my website. If you no longer want to receive these emails, please just unsubscribe using the link below.

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment