What's an email-only recipe, you ask? It's an exclusive recipe that I'm only sharing with those who are on my email list, aka YOU! This recipe won't be on the blog, and instead will live here in this email. I'll be sending out email-only recipes at the beginning of every month. I wanted to share this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe with you. It's a little early for soup, but also.. I'm ready for it!! So hopefully you are too. Full recipe below -- enjoy! Chicken Tortilla Soup Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 jalapeño pepper, diced and seeds removed 1 teaspoon smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon cumin 1/2 teaspoon chipotle seasoning 1/2 teaspoon salt 14 oz. canned fire roasted diced tomatoes 14 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed 1 cup corn 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless skinless 32 oz. chicken broth Optional toppings: Tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cilantro, shredded cheese
I hope you love this recipe as much as I did! If you’re not already, be sure to follow along on Instagram, and of course let me know if you try this recipe! -Erin
|
Tuesday, September 1, 2026
SEPTEMBER EMAIL-ONLY RECIPE: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment