Every season is my favorite season to cook. But fall is really my favorite season. I almost never run out of ideas, but I do run out of time. And when I get frazzled and overwhelmed, it’s harder for me to put all those ideas to work.
We already know how much I love my lists in my phone. They are my lifelines! I have lots of lists in my notes app relating to meals we love, ones that I make on weeknights, seasonal meals, etc. I reference these nearly every single week when I’m meal planning because seeing the lists brings everything to the top of mind. It makes meal prep so much easier!
These are a few of the current lists in my notes app that are saving me. We have some sort of sport or activity every night and the last thing I want to sacrifice is a good old fashioned family dinner. Half the time we must eat said dinner at 3:45pm, but you get my drift.
Behold - my fall dinner survival guide! ...
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to Curated Cravings to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.
No comments:
Post a Comment