The countdown is on! Come celebrate A Cozy Kitchen Cookbook with me in a city near you. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
Hi ,
We’re officially one week away from the release of A Cozy Kitchen Cookbook and the beginning of the book tour! I can’t believe it’s almost here. π₯Ή
I’m really looking forward to finally meeting so many of you in person. If I’m coming to a city near you, come say hi! Each stop will be a little different. We’ll have warm cookies, a little live cooking, and lots of good conversation with some of my favorite people in food.
Here’s where I’ll be:
π New York: September 29 at Reform Showroom with Deb Perelman of Smitten Kitchen
π San Francisco: October 1 at Omnivore Books with Violet Witchel
π΄ Los Angeles: October 3 at Now Serving with Alex Hill
☕ Seattle: October 5 at Book Larder featuring a live cookie demo from the cookbook
πͺ Costa Mesa: October 7 at Williams Sonoma cookbook signing + live cooking demo
I’ve spent so much time dreaming about this book making its way into your kitchens, and now I get to celebrate it with you in person. See you soon!
|
|
|
You can pre-order from the following retailers:
|
|
|
©2026 A Cozy Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Have questions? we are here to help. If you wish to stop receiving emails Unsubscribe
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment