Something for everyone in this list of favorites. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
Hello Hello!
I'm back with another round of recipes YOU love, featuring recent recipe reviews. So many people have told me this has been a great way for them to discover new recipes, so I hope you'll find something that looks good to you, too!
As always, I sure love seeing what you're making and loving in your own kitchens. Means the world to me when you leave reviews (and it's also super helpful to others!)
Enjoy, and have a delicious week!
xo, Sara
|
|
|
|
|
|
I also have to eat gluten free so I made with “cup for cup” GF flour. I made in 10” round glass quiche pan and baked for 45 minutes. I took for morning coffee at our friends and everyone agreed, it was fabulous. Thank you.
-Maggie
Lemon-Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
|
|
|
|
Tried this for the first time a couple weeks ago. We’ve already made it 4 times, including twice for big groups. It’s so easy to throw together and make dot a crowd. Easy for everyone to customize to their liking and it’s delicious! So many compliments. So many people asking for the recipe. This one is a winner!
-Brooke
Cheeseburger Salad Bowls
|
|
|
|
My whole family thought this was fantastic! It was so- easy to make and not part of our ”usual” style of BBQ. We served with grilled pineapple and homemade mango salsa over rice. I am marinading 3 bags now for the freezer! Thank you for such an amazing recipe.
-Jackie
Huli Huli Chicken
|
|
|
|
I made these for a tea party and used mini croissants. I doubled the recipe filling to make 40 mini croissants. They were perfect and a hit with everyone! They look and taste fancy, but are super easy to make.
-Cassi
Easy Almond Croissants
|
|
|
|
I have made many versions of these and this is hands-down the best recipe. I always have them in my refrigerator for sandwiches, tacos, anything to give it a little extra zing. Thanks Sara for a perfect recipe.
-Chris
Quick Pickled Onion
|
|
|
|
This is one of those desserts that people try and immediately ask for the recipe. It’s fresh and bright but still decadent and delicious.
-Michelle
Passion Fruit Mousse
|
|
|
|
Just made this for the first time. My friend recommended it to me. It is delicious! Definitely going to be making this regularly.
I actually doubled this and put half of it in the freezer. I will pull it out for an easy freezer meal when we need it.
-Krystal
Brazilian-Style Chicken Stroganoff
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sara Wells
Sara Wells co-founded Our Best Bites in 2008. She is the author of three Bestselling Cook Books, Best Bites: 150 Family Favorite Recipes, Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites, and 400 Calories or Less from Our Best Bites. Sara’s work has been featured in many local and national news outlets and publications such as Parenting Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, Fine Cooking, The Rachel Ray Show and the New York Times.
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment