Hello, readers! My name is Andrea, and I’m a food editor here at The Kitchn. We’re making some fun moves: I’ll be bringing you a revamped daily newsletter. In this time of AI food slop, overstuffed inboxes, and stunty viral food, we wanted to write something even more helpful (and hopefully interesting!) for our readers.
I’ll be in your inbox, along with a few of my fellow editors, every day with the real-life recipes I’m cooking, writing, testing, and loving, as well as the smart tips I use all the time and editor-approved grocery recs. I cook a lot (like a lot a lot), and I’m so excited to share what’s going on in my kitchen with all of you.
I started at The Kitchn in 2024, and over the course of a few years I’ve cooked through a huge amount of our recipes (although there are so many in our catalog that I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface). These are the ones I return to again and again. I hope you find something new for your rotation.
No comments:
Post a Comment