These clothes = instant favorites. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
|
|
|
Lindsay Ostrom
September 25, 2026
|
Hi reader,
The weather right now in Minnesota is a fall lover’s paradise. A cozy sweater and jeans on a crisp sunny day? Add a pumpkin muffin and a coffee to go?
I literally wait all year for this feeling.
As a self-professed fall-lover (and lover of comfy-cute fall clothes) - here are some of my most fall-favorite items I’ve been wearing this September.
The links included in this email are affiliate links and I may receive a commission from your purchase!
- The Sweater That Wears Like A Sweatshirt
I’ve been wearing this sweater obsessively this fall, and I love it so much. I took it on both of my recent work trips, wore it for the first day of school drop off for my girls, and have been wearing it almost daily around the house. It wears like a cozy pullover sweatshirt, which is my dream come true. Just begging for a great pair of jeans and coffee to go! š¤©
- 80’s Comfy Denim Shirt
This might be my favorite shirt I bought this fall. Throw it on over just about anything, and you’re golden. I am very particular about button-ups, and the denim on this one is actually soft, foldy, and comfortable! Also found out that two of my friends have the exact same one. :) It’s a winner!
- This Adorable Packable Puffer Jacket
I wore this jacket on a recent trip to Lake Tahoe with some work friends, and it got so many compliments (thank you, friends)! One of them literally opened her phone and ordered one on the spot. Love the silhouette and the weight - and it squishes down to be easily packable! Big fan.
- Soft, Comfy Barrel Jeans
I've been slow to jump on the barrel jeans trend, but these are my favorite I've tried! They're very, very soft and comfy, and just barrel-y enough. I wore these all around NYC, and they were perfect with my Rothy’s and this red sweater vest!
- Affordable Gorgeous Cashmere Top
COMFY ELEGANCE. This top is an all-star for comfortable, beautiful office wear. I knew immediately when I tried it on that I was going to keep it! Perfect soft material that drapes just right and looks great with a little tuck. I wore it in NYC for some work meetings, and it was so great.
- The Cutest Good-Vibes Sweater Tank
This was an immediate yes for me. The color! Gah! The fit is the perfect amount of cropped that sits at your waistline, but doesn’t turn into a belly shirt (does this matter to anyone else?). And I really, really love the red color. Wore it all around New York City with the barrel jeans and flats and felt like a million fall bucks!
- My Favorite Fall Shoes Going on 3 Years
These shoes check every single box for me. They’re so cute, comfortable for walking (I wore them walking 30k+ steps all around Manhattan last week), and they make almost every pair of jeans look better. They are my go-to shoes with the wide-leg jeans in the fall, and they also look great with those barrel jeans! Absolutely love. Also: machine washable! Let’s go!
Sending lots of fall coziness your way!
-
Lindsay
Note: If you wish to only receive recipe emails, you can click here to opt out of product recommendations like this!
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment