Hi reader, I absolutely hated chili growing up - and that's being generous. The reason I share this is so you understand that the 5+ chili recipes I'm sharing with you today are so dialed in and delicious that even life-long chili-haters will love them. Especially my Signature Chili which has won countless chili cook off awards for readers over the past 10+ years. Comments like this one from reader Meg are the norm: "This chili is the best. It’s foolproof, craveable, and a crowd favorite every time I take it places. It’s won 2 chili cook offs now!" I'm not a toot-my-own-horn kind of gal but...I guess I am when chili's involved. (Sorry. π) Anyway, keep these recipes in your back pocket to make all fall and winter long. I like to make a big pot then reheat for easy lunches - the chili just gets better as it sits in the fridge. Lastly, do NOT forget the Gluten-Free Cornbread. It's a must for pairing with any of these incredible, gluten-free chili recipes! #1 Signature Spicy Smokey Sweet Chili
#2 Kickin' Green Chili
I sometimes make this with leftover smoked pork ribs, and...OMG. π€€
#3 Easy Turkey Chili (That Actually Tasted Good)
#4 Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
#5 Crock Pot Sweet Potato and Quinoa Turkey Chili
#6 No-Bean Chili
Are we friends on social media? Let's connect! Enjoy! |
Kristin

Thanks for subscribing to newsletters from Iowa Girl Eats.
- New Recipes: Brand new recipes sent straight to your inbox.
- Weekly Handpicked Recipes: Recipe roundups for stress-free meal planning.
- Seasonal Recipes: Bonus emails with must-try, seasonal recipes.
- Weekly Recipe: Answer the question, "what's for dinner tonight?!"
To make sure our emails don't get lost, add us to your address book.
Unsubscribe | Iowa Girl Eats | 600 1st Ave, Ste 330 PMB 92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2246
No comments:
Post a Comment