Nine High Protein Lunches I’ve Loved Lately.we’re talking crispy pickle tuna melts, pizza toast and more.
It’s no secret that I loathe lunch! I mean, I just don’t like to waste my time making it and eating it. Even if I’m hungry. I love making breakfast and love dinner even more. But I hate stopping whatever it is that I’m doing… for lunch. If that’s you, here are some of the lunches I’ve made and loved the last few weeks while my kids are in school. Nothing ground breaking, but also some fun combos that I’m glad to remind myself off. I throw these together off the cuff, often as I stand there with my fridge door open wondering what to eat. They get me more excited for that midday meal. This is why I try so hard to menu plan for my own lunches too. I lose steam fast when it comes to throwing a dish together in the afternoon. None of these are overly special and most come together SO quickly. Two of them require leftovers, but I kept them on the list because I think they are common leftovers. Speaking of my list people… this is my newest note in my phone to myself. Favorite lunches!! Make one. ... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Curated Cravings to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
Friday, September 18, 2026
Nine High Protein Lunches I’ve Loved Lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment