here's a little behind the scenes ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
Hi ,
For Hispanic Heritage Month, I got to share a few recipes from A Cozy Kitchen Cookbook on Good Morning America, including my Peruvian roasted chicken! Sharing a recipe that connects me to my family and my heritage on live television felt surreal, and I’m so grateful I had the chance to do it.
The book comes out tomorrow! I can’t wait for you to read it and cook from it. If you’ve loved making my recipes over the years, I’d be so grateful for your support. Thank you so much for being on this journey with me. Here are a few behind-the-scenes photos from the day, and you can get your copy of A Cozy Kitchen Cookbook here.
|
|
|
You can pre-order from the following retailers:
|
|
|
©2026 A Cozy Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Have questions? we are here to help. If you wish to stop receiving emails Unsubscribe
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment