Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Ultimate Game Day Spread! πŸˆπŸŽ‰

Hi —

In our house, game day requires a big spread of delicious food. In fact, some might even say the FOOTBALL FOOD is the best part!

That's why I have an entire section of my website dedicated to game day recipes! The recipes are truly scrumptious, and there's something everyone will enjoy.

INSTANT POT RIBS. This easy method creates the most tender ribs. It's fast, foolproof and so delicious! One reader said: "Ribs are literally my favorite thing to eat. Best ribs of my life!!! These are OUTSTANDING. Thank you for this recipe. I'm sending it to everyone I know."

Instant Pot Ribs

Instant Pot Ribs

LEMON PEPPER WINGS. These golden baked wings are crisp on the outside, juicy on the inside, and ready in just 30 minutes. One reader said: "These wings sound delicious and easy to make. My daughters and hubby love lemon pepper flavor as well, so it's a win-win!"

Lemon Pepper Wings

Lemon Pepper Wings

SLOW COOKER TURKEY QUINOA CHILI. A hearty chili with black beans and warm spices. The slow cooker makes it easy and great for game day. One reader said: "Hands down one of the best chilis I have made. We love it!"

Slow Cooker Turkey Quinoa Chili

Slow Cooker Turkey Quinoa Chili

LOADED BAKED POTATO DIP. A creamy and decadent dip with bacon, sour cream, and chives. Everyone will love this addictive appetizer! One reader said: "I made this for our Super Bowl party, and it is delicious! The mashed baked potato in the dip adds a wonderful creaminess. Thanks for a terrific recipe that I will make again."

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

JALAPENO POPPERS. A healthier version of everyone's favorite party appetizer. The crispy bacon and breadcrumb topping is scrumptious! One reader said: "We absolutely LOVED this recipe. The flavor of the pepper came through and wasn't overpowered by bacon and, more importantly, grease. YUM!"

Jalapeno Poppers

Jalapeno Poppers

CROCK POT BBQ CHICKEN. An incredibly versatile recipe that can be served on its own, as a sandwich, and so much more. It's easy, moist, and delicious! One reader said: "I tried this recipe this past Sunday and absolutely loved it! Definitely the best recipe I've made in a while. This is a new go-to for me!"

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

MOZZARELLA STICKS. Gooey cheese is coated in crispy breadcrumbs and baked to golden perfection. These will be a hit with kids and adults! One reader said: "I appreciate you sharing this, and I am glad that I can make it for my husband and myself… no more looking for mozzarella sticks when we go out to eat. And, the fact that I can prep a big batch to make and eat on demand is a definite bonus!!!"

Mozzarella Sticks

Mozzarella Sticks

TATER TOTS. The BEST homemade baked tater tots! They're perfectly crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. One reader said: "Wow! I really can't get over that delicious taste! So simple and yet – sooo great. Thank you for this recipe – it's a real keeper"

Tater Tots

Tater Tots

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even more game day recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now, let's do game day the tasty way!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment