Saturday, January 30, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

It is a cold and quiet weekend here. We are cozying up by the fire, watching movies, and of course baking cookies!

Monday is the first day of February and I actually love February because my birthday is on February 5th (Friday). We don't have any big plans this year, but I am going to make the most of it. I love birthdays!

Let's get to this week's recipes. I know you guys are excited to check them out:)

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Taco Skillet- this one skillet meal is great for busy weeknights!

Easy Minestrone Soup- a classic!

Pizza Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups- kids and adults love this one!

Lentil Salad- simple, healthy, and SO delicious! I make this ALL of the time!

Breakfast Bowl- Good anytime of the day! Don't skip these, they are SO good!

Scones- I made these on Instagram last weekend and they were a huge hit. You should probably make them today or tomorrow:) If you want to watch me make them, I saved a highlight bubble on Instagram.

CAKE- to celebrate my birthday! I LOVE this one!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE!*






No comments:

Post a Comment