Sunday, January 31, 2021

Let It Be Sunday, 307!

View this email in your browser

Let It Be Sunday, 307!

By joythebaker on Jan 31, 2021 02:32 am
Let It Be Sunday, 307!

Hello, friends! Happy Sunday! 

If I’m being honest, I don’t know what I think this week. I’ve head my head in recipes and food styling all week and that’s what I know. I know I mostly kept up with laundry and “swimming”. I know I didn’t keep up with text messages and emails.  I know the world spun around with talk of vaccines and TikTok and something about Gamestop (and those last two I couldn’t keep track of).

Continue reading Let It Be Sunday, 307! at Joy the Baker.


Read in browser »
share on Twitter




Recent Articles:

Everybody's Birthday Cake – Chocolate Peanut Butter
Let It Be Sunday, 306!
Weeknight Dinner: Mediterranean Salmon Parcels
Let It Be Sunday, 305!
Pull-Apart Mardi Gras King Cake
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Joy the Baker, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at joythebaker.com


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment