Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Only Shredded Beef Recipe You Need

Hi reader,

Last week I shared a crockpot shredded chicken recipe. This basic recipe is a reader favorite and mine because it makes life easy. And, we all love and need easy!

Many readers replied and thanked me for reminding them that simple recipes like crockpot shredded chicken help out so much with eating healthier throughout the workweek. You can read that email here.

Today, I want to share another basic crockpot recipe that I've been making for ten years.

It's hands down my go-to recipe when I want to make shredded beef for Mexican-inspired recipes.

This Mexican Shredded Beef…

  • Cooks all day in the crockpot.
  • Is super flavorful and fall-apart tender.
  • Freezes for easy dinners down the road.

Trust me; once you try this shredded beef recipe, it will become a staple in your meal plans.

I shared this recipe on my blog ten years ago and just updated it this week with new pictures and a ton of tips to get the most out of this recipe.

Get the full recipe and all the tips here.

If you're looking for another fantastic meal prep recipe, then make this shredded beef. You can make it over the weekend to use throughout the week. Or have it cook all day while you're working. There's nothing like coming home to delicious aromas of dinner floating through the air.

Use this Mexican shredded beef in:

  • Enchiladas
  • Tacos
  • Burrito bowls
  • Quesadillas
  • Salads
  • Any Mexican-inspired dish.

If you make this recipe, then don't forget to share your creations on Instagram or our Facebook Group.

Talk to you soon!

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

Ps. My go-to source for high-quality organic beef is Butcher Box. New subscribers right now can get for free an amazing game day bundle that includes St. Louis Ribs, pulled pork, and bacon! Get the deal here.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 677, Kenmore, NY 14217

No comments:

Post a Comment