Sunday, January 31, 2021

News from Shihoko at Chopstick Chronicles

 
Image 1
 

Konnichiwa!

Wow time really flies. It is already the end of January which means, my school holiday has ended and the new school term has started. I hope you had a wonderful holiday like I did. I attended more pottery workshops with my daughter. Look what we made!? What do you think? It was perfect for Chirashi Sushi!

layout component 0
 

layout component 1
Image 1
layout component 2
 

I updated my miso caramel recipe that I posted back in 2016! The recipe itself has not changed much but I included more useful information in the post rather than showing a kangaroo that I spotted 🀣

Also Valentine's day and Hinamatsuri Girl's day is fast approaching! so I shared a beautiful sushi called "Chirashi" in the bowl that I made. 

Chirashi sushi is probably the easiest sushi that you can make because you just scatter any ingredients you like over sushi rice!! So try it for valentine's day or Girl's day!! Talk to you soon with more delicious recipes.

If you have not checked out my Amazon shop front, check it out and you may find pantry items or Japaneses kitchen gadgets you have been looking for!

Image 1
 
 
layout component 3
layout component 4
 
Image 1
 
 
layout component 5
 
Image 1
 
layout component 6
layout component 7
layout component 8
 

If you haven't already, we're extending an invitation to join my Facebook page. And it's FREE to join!

Image 1
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
 
 
 
Image 1
layout component 9
Image 1
 

Thank you for following Chopstick Chronicles' Instagram account. It reached the 10K milestone! Thank you! 

 

Stay tuned for more in the next newsletter!

Lots of love,

 
layout component 10
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-tumblr
f-youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment