Saturday, January 30, 2021

Here's your Meal Plan for the Week! 😍

Hello again!

Has this month flown by for you? I can't believe that January is almost over already!

In good news, the Kansas City Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl!! I can't believe it. I have some fun game-day snacks coming your way this week-- so check my website often if you don't normally. You won't want to miss them!

Speaking of recipes you won't want to miss, you also MUST TRY the new Vegan Pad Thai recipe that's up on the website, too. It's loaded with veggies, but it tastes like your favorite take-out!




New Videos

If you enjoy watching me cook in my kitchen check out my latest videos:

Vegan Pad Thai. Watch how EASY it is to make this dish. You'll never believe that over half of the recipe is veggies!

Rosemary Tea. I'm showing you two easy ways to make this tea, and WHY you'll want to drink it more often. Especially during the winter months!


Here's What You Missed

If you haven't visited the website this week, here's what you missed:

The Best Black Bean Brownies. If you've been disappointed by other recipes online, please do me a favor and try these! They are rich & fudgy, and happen to be flourless, oil-free, and vegan. My kids are obsessed!

How to Freeze Avocado. Never waste a perfectly ripe avocado again! This is my go-to method for keeping avocados good for months. You can add them to smoothies, or thaw them for brownies, guacamole, or pudding.

Vegan Pad Thai. This recipe is already a hit with everyone who tries it! The sauce is the easiest thing you'll ever make, with only 4 simple ingredients, but it's so flavorful, it tastes like it came from a restaurant.



Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!

Sunday: Vegan Pad Thai. This recipe only serves 2 adults, so be sure to double it if you need to serve more, or want some easy leftovers this week!

Monday: Favorite Veggie Wrap. I love prepping the components for this wrap at the beginning of the week, so I have an easy meal that's ready to assemble for a fast lunch or dinner. I'm obsessed with the sauce, so don't skip it!

Tuesday: Leftover Turkey Soup. If you have leftover turkey (or chicken) on hand, this is my go-to soup! Serve it with a side salad, like my favorite Kale Salad, for a complete meal. If you're vegetarian, use a can of chickpeas in the soup, instead of the meat!

Wednesday: Lentil Bolognese. This is my favorite hearty pasta topper!

Thursday: Sun-dried Tomato Pasta Salad. This pasta salad almost tastes like pizza to me, and you can add in any veggies you have on hand!

Friday: BBQ Jackfruit Pulled Pork. This recipe works well as a sandwich filling or salad topping. Try it with my vegan ranch for a total flavor explosion.

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)


*If you try one of my recipes this week, could you please take a moment to leave a star-rating and review directly on my website? It's one of the most helpful things you can do! It let's me know which recipes you are enjoying, and it's the best place to ask questions if you have any. I read the comments there myself every day.

(It also lets Google know that other people like my recipes, and Google is what allows me to keep providing FREE recipes for you! So, we want to keep Google happy.)


Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


P.S. If you need a complete meal plan, with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, be sure to check out my 5-Day Winter Reset. It's filled with seasonal recipes that are all gluten-free and plant-based, to help you feel your best. And all of the planning, shopping lists, and meal prep ideas are done for you!



 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment