Thursday, January 28, 2021

My Favorite Fruit Smoothie (no greens)

Hey there reader,

Smoothies are one of my favorite breakfast foods. I drink one just about every day, even if I don't feel like it.

Smoothies help me…

  • Get in 3-4 servings of fruits and vegetables.
  • Stay hydrated. And that means I'm more energized, better focused, and less bloated.
  • Keep the pipes moving. Just saying it helps.
  • Get in lots of nutrition. I add all kinds of superfoods to my smoothies.

Most of the time, I drink green smoothies. I'm all about blending in a good handful of spinach into a fruit-filled smoothie.

If you're not used to drinking green smoothies, then the spinach, kale, or other greens can taste on the bitter side. I barely notice the greens in smoothies. But I've been drinking them for about ten years.

Anyway, I know not everyone likes greens in their smoothies - including my family. So I started creating more fruit smoothies.

Fruit smoothies can still pack in a good nutritional punch with superfoods. You can blend in chia seeds, hemp hearts, collagen, or even some coconut oil.

Today, I want to share with you our new favorite fruit smoothie recipe.

This Triple Berry Smoothie is delicious and so easy to make.

Get the full recipe here.

If you're looking for an easy fruit smoothie, this is it.

Let me know if you make it.

Share a picture on Instagram or in our Facebook Group.

Talk to you soon,

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 677, Kenmore, NY 14217

No comments:

Post a Comment