Tuesday, January 26, 2021

LET'S BAKE: Ridiculous Vanilla Cake ❤️


Hi name !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox πŸ’œ I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


This is the most Ridiculous Vanilla Cake… seriously the softest, most moist cake EVER – it literally melts in your mouth! A vanilla cake recipe topped with sweet icing and garnished with white chocolate chips – you've got to get in on this goodness!

Ridiculous Vanilla  Cake

This is the vanilla version of my super popular Ridiculous Chocolate Cake. I published this back in 2016, and have updated the recipe after feedback from you all AND shot some new pretty pictures!

Continue reading Ridiculous Vanilla Cake at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment