Monday, January 25, 2021

What's Cooking This Week? Gimme Delicious


If you enjoy Chinese takeout, you will love this 30 Minute Healthy Orange Chicken recipe. You can savor the flavor of your favorite dish without all the extra calories and high sodium levels. This delicious chicken tastes great and is good for you too! When you order Chinese takeout, do you often get the orangeContinue Reading


Salmon brushed with warm butter and topped garlic & lemon and roasted just until tender and flakey. This recipe makes the most tender and flavorful salmon in under 20 minutes! Salmon is such a delicate fish that it's so easy to over-power it, so I like to stick to basic flavors. This baked salmon isContinue Reading




View on Gimme Delicious


Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Layla

Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment