Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Peach Kitchen

The Peach Kitchen


Chicken Sandwich Spread

Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

Chicken Sandwich Spread

Pinoy Style Chicken Sandwich is a popular breakfast or merienda. It’s secondary to our usual SiLog meals and is usually slathered thick on freshly bought hot pandesal. It is also a popular sandwich spread during parties too. Diba? O aminin nyo, parating may nakabalot na Chicken Sandwich katabi ng Spaghetti or Pancit…LOL!

I am very much a fan of it and I get cravings for time to time. I love how the texture of shredded chicken mixed with creamy mayo with crunchy carrots and celery bits. It’s very easy to make naman so I just had to make it this week when I had the chance. I know some of you don’t like putting vegetables but believe me, it makes a difference!

Some makes this with crushed pineapples for added flavor. I haven’t tried it pero I will try it next time. I know you love Chicken Sandwich too so I am sharing with you my recipe for  this winner creamy spread.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

Chicken Sandwich Spread

To make this Chicken Sandwich Spread, all you have to do is combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer it in a jar or any container and chill. This will keep fresh for 10 days… yon ay kung aabot ng 10 days. Usually 3-5 days ubos na sa amin.

OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…

5.0 from 2 reviews
Chicken Sandwich Spread
 
Author:
Ingredients
  • 1 large chicken breast
  • 470g pack mayonnaise
  • 1 carrot, chopped
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 1 small white onion, chopped
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • pepper to taste
  • your favorite bread and lettuce for serving
Directions
  1. In a pot of salted water, boil the chicken breast until tender. Drain and let cool. Shred the chicken or cut into cubes -- it's up to you.
  2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
  3. Chill for at least two hours.
  4. To serve, spread onto warm bread and add lettuce to make a sandwich.
  5. Enjoy.
♥ IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, KINDLY SNAP A PHOTO AND TAG @THEPEACHKITCHEN ON INSTAGRAM (OR HASHTAG IT #THEPEACHKITCHEN). I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COOK

The post Chicken Sandwich Spread appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment