Monday, January 25, 2021

The Best 3-Ingredient Fruit Dip



Hi reader!

Unlike permed bangs, shoulder pads, and wearing neon from head to toe, the recipe for Best Fruit Dip EVER has stood the test of time.

My family has been devouring this 3-ingredient fruit dip since the 80s, and there are few things on earth quite as delicious.

Whippy, dreamy, and best served with a spoon-- I mean, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple!

Reader Kelley says:

"I made this for my housewarming party and it was ridiculously loved by everyone! My friend told me if I left her alone with it, there'd be a her-face-shaped hole in the middle and one of my friend's kids didn't want to leave cause it was go good."

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment