Monday, January 11, 2021

Favorite HEALTHY Dinner Recipes


Hi reader -

Looking for healthy meals that will help you reach your goals?!

Our favorite healthy dinner recipes to start off 2021:

1. One Pan Italian Sausage & Veggies: One reader said, "This was so delicious!! I made it on Sunday for my meal-prepped lunches for the week and added some veggie pasta with it instead of rice. So so yummy, I loved it everyday and kept me so full!"

GET THE RECIPE: "One Pan Italian Sausage & Veggies"

2. Healthy Chicken Salad: Healthy Chicken Salad is made with shredded chicken, crisp celery, dried sweet cranberries, juicy grapes, and crunchy sliced almonds. It's coated in a mayo-less three-ingredient dressing.

GET THE RECIPE: "Healthy Chicken Salad"

3. Sweet Potato Bowls: One reader said, "I love love love this recipe. Just meal prepped it for my lunches…for the 10th time."

GET THE RECIPE: "Sweet Potato Bowls"

4. The BEST Vegetable Soup: This vegetable soup is loaded with tons of veggies, miniature pasta noodles, and a "secret" ingredient that adds loads of flavor! This healthy soup can be made in one pot in about 30 minutes or less.

GET THE RECIPE: "Vegetable Soup"

5. Quinoa Chili: One reader said, "I made this yesterday! I was skeptical about the sweet potatoes but so glad I tried it! It was awesome! I added lean ground turkey and chopped green onions. Yummy! Thank you!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Quinoa Chili"

6. Turkey Meatloaf: One reader said, "Just tried these tonight very tasty! I put zucchini in there as well!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Turkey Meatloaf"

7. Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa: One reader said, "How delicious!! Ahh I absolutely love tilapia, and especially with a nice fruity salsa. YUM!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa"

8. Banh Mi Bowls: One reader said, "This recipe was to die for. I served it on cauliflower rice and it was seriously amazing. cant wait to eat the left overs today."

GET THE RECIPE: "Bahn Mi Bowls"

9. Greek Couscous Salad: One reader said, "This was really good! Followed the recipe exactly and absolutely loved it. My boyfriend, who has to have meat with every meal, even loved it! Thank you"

GET THE RECIPE: "Greek Couscous Salad"

10. Vegetarian Sushi Bowls: Quell your sushi cravings without any meat! Vegetarian Sushi Bowls start with sushi rice and are topped with ripe avocado, shelled edamame, carrot ribbons, chopped mangoes, and crisp cucumbers. Add in some seaweed sheets and a creamy Sriracha mayo as the perfect finishing touch!

GET THE RECIPE: "Vegetarian Sushi Bowls"

Curious -- did any of your favorites make this list?!

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment