Monday, January 4, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 1/4


Hello! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Quickie Black Eyed Peas and Greens

It's said that eating black eyed peas on New Year's Day brings you good luck. Now, I'm not usually superstitious, but after a year like 2020, I'm willing to try anything (just kidding, but I'm not). I have an awesome recipe for slow simmered black eyed peas and greens that I made years ago, but it's a long process that starts with dry peas. So I wanted to make a "quickie" version, using canned black eyed peas, that's a little faster and easier for times when you haven't planned ahead. [Read more...]

Top 20 Recipes of 2020

It's that time again! The time of year where I round up the top 20 recipes from the past year. Instead of picking the most viral or most visited recipes of the year (because algorithms can be deceiving), I'm rounding up the recipes that I found to be the most delicious. These are the recipes that I don't want you to miss! So if you haven't tried one of these 20 recipes yet, make sure to put it on your list![Read more...]


New Video:

Marinated Cauliflower Salad


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment