Wednesday, January 27, 2021

5 Crock Pot Recipes to Save Dinnertime



Hi reader!

I recently saw a meme that said: "I was having a nice day until I remembered I had to cook dinner." πŸ˜‚ Can you relate?

That said, anytime I include a crock pot recipe on our weekly menu I give a huge sigh of relief around 4pm, because I know that dinner is basically done, ready and waiting for my family.

Here are five of my favorite crock pot recipes that always save dinnertime!

#1 Crock Pot Mojo Pork

#2 Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork

#3 Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

#4 Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas

#5 Crock Pot White Chicken Chili


Most Pinned Recipe of the Week:


Latest Recipe on Iowa Girl Eats:

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment