Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The ONLY Chicken Taco Marinade Recipe You Need!


Hey reader,

Need a quick (and DELICIOUS!) dinner that lasts all week? You've got to try my Chicken Taco Marinade. Grill up a batch on Sunday and use it for quick meals during your busiest days.

My kids love this recipe so much, they remind me to make more as soon as we're running low!

Here's what I love to do:

  • Prep once, eat all week: Grill your chicken at the start of the week, then chop and store it. This marinated chicken is perfect for throwing together quick salads, tacos, burritos, or quesadillas.

Check out these rave reviews:

  • "This is my new favorite marinade, so tasty!"
  • "This recipe was perfect! It's easy, so flavorful, and absolutely amazing! Thank you for a fantastic recipe!"
  • "Hands down my favorite recipe for chicken used for any kind of Mexican food. So delicious and flavorful. My entire family loves it. Dinner time is literally filled with lots of mmmms and finger licking."

Ready to simplify your meal prep? Grab the recipe here:

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment