Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Love Toffee? You HAVE To Try This Recipe!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

I love a good toffee.

But I don't love the amount of time and effort it takes to make.

That's why this Graham Cracker Toffee is amazing.

It tastes like you slaved over the stove for ages making it - but in reality, it's ready to go in minutes.

And did I mention it tastes absolutely phenomenal?

Why are you going to LOVE this Graham Cracker Toffee?

  • This quick and easy recipe only calls for five simple ingredients.
  • It tastes just like toffee - and can easily be stacked into a tin and gifted to friends and family around the holiday season.
  • It's hard to resist devouring it all at once - but if you can, this graham cracker toffee can be stored at room temperature for up to one week for easy snacking!

GET THE RECIPE: Graham Cracker Toffee

Happy baking!

PS. If you haven't downloaded my new Cookie Cookbook, do it today! Filled with 12 of my favorite, classic cookie recipes!

xo

Aimee

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment