Thursday, June 27, 2024

πŸ•₯ 10+ years and I’ve never done THIS before (but here it goes…)

Hi reader,

You’ve heard from me a lot this past week, so I’m going to do my best to be brief.


Grocery Budget Bootcamp can COMPLETELY change your life, and enrollment ends TONIGHT at 11:59pm PST.

>>
All the details about Grocery Budget Bootcamp can be found on this page.


Every class, I ask graduates the same set of questions.

I thought it might be helpful to share responses from 2023 graduates - women who are living in the same unprecedented times as you, but without financial stress or worry over food or wasted time doing things that just don’t work.

Kendra from Maryland (family of 3) saved $300 in her first month and almost didn't enroll because she didn't think she'd have the time to commit to it. “GBB is more in-depth and includes elements that one wouldn't normally think of using. It’s a system that aids with not wasting food, using what you have to make healthy meals, and keeping track of your spending.”

Q: If you were telling your friend about Grocery Budget Bootcamp, what would be the biggest takeaway you'd share with them?
A: I would tell my friend that GBB has completely renewed my way of grocery shopping.

Candice from California (family of 4) saved $450 in her first month and almost didn't register because of the cost. "I was interested in saving money so spending it didn't make sense to me, but now I've MORE than saved what I spent." 

Q: What makes GBB different from everything else you've tried in the past?
A: The fact that it is all-encompassing, from the meal plan, to the list, to the stores, and even bringing it home and putting it away.

Angela from Tennessee (family of 5) almost didn't register because "I had worked with an incredibly tight budget for years, so I wasn't sure I had much to learn."

Q: What makes GBB different from everything else you've tried in the past?
A: It’s not just a tip list. You actually have to do work, and the work is beneficial because you can see how it works for you.

Q: What surprised you most about GBB?
A: How in-depth each lesson was. It really made me think!

Merry from Nebraska (family of 5) saved over $500 in the very first month, and almost didn't enroll because, "I didn't want to spend money to save money, and I didn't really think I needed it.  I felt that I was being as frugal as I could be, so how could I spend any less?  However, my monthly spending would vary widely, as I would stock up when I saw a good deal, and the checkbook was becoming increasingly tight, so I decided that I could use some help."

Q: What makes GBB different from everything else you've tried in the past?
A: It forced me to really think about what I was doing with the grocery budget money, not just what my budget number should be.

Q: If you were telling your friend about Grocery Budget Bootcamp, what would be the biggest takeaway you'd share with them?
A: There are nuances to budgeting that I had not considered before, and this course gives you the tools and knowledge to feel confident about your budget and how you're spending it.

Q: What surprised you most about GBB?
A: I was surprised at how systematic it was. It really goes step by step, yet is flexible enough to be applied to my situation now (and in a different life season as well.)

Mary from Illinois (family of 3) who came in with real food AND budgeting experience said, "I have been able to confidently slash our grocery spend to $400/month as a result of this course."

Q: What makes GBB different from everything else you've tried in the past?
A: This program is truly designed so that you can adapt it to your family's needs and choices. Many other things that I have looked at previously were geared toward a specific perspective on what was right and it didn't meet my dietary needs or the choices I make for ethically raised meat and eggs.

>>
Read more stories from Grocery Budget Bootcamp graduates here.

If you’re ready to eat real food on a budget, here are your next steps.
 
1.
Click HERE to Register for the Course
2. Open Your Welcome Email and Start Saving

You don’t have to needlessly stress and worry about spending too much at the store and where the extra money is going to come from.

Join me for Grocery Budget Bootcamp and let me show exactly how easy it can be to eat real food on a budget.

>>
Click HERE to join Grocery Budget Bootcamp (ends TONIGHT)

♥ Tiffany

PS - The average student saves the cost of the course (and then some!) in the very first month AND we discounted the course just for YOU!!

Registration closes TONIGHT. Plus, you can jumpstart your savings with two bonuses, What to Stock in a Real Food Pantry and Simple Swaps to Save!

Here’s the link again:

>>
Click HERE to join Grocery Budget Bootcamp (ends TONIGHT)

 

Do you want to stop receiving emails about Grocery Budget Bootcamp? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you unsubscribe from everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment