Saturday, July 30, 2022

Thank You! WOW, Amazon BEST Seller!

To each of you,

Yesterday, I officially announced pre-orders and sent out the photo of my debut cookbook--not knowing exactly what to expect, as this is my first book.

I am overjoyed by the incredible support. Because of you we even reached Amazon Best Seller Status Thank You!

An important note: The best chance at securing a copy when the book is released in September is to pre-order! We are able to order more books later, but with the volatility of shipping trends worldwide I'm not sure when we can expect them. If you haven't preordered, you can find the book on Amazon or more retailers are linked on our website!

Oh and did you see this delicious new recipe!? I wish I had a bowl of this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad in front of me right now.



Enjoy!
Lauren






Cookbook Now Available

Tastes Better From Scratch Cookbook!

Easy Recipes for every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment