Saturday, July 30, 2022

Get Excited for Lunchtime 🤩

Hi —

Finding the time to prepare healthy lunches is CHALLENGING. Especially, if you also prepare lunches for other people in your family.

These FIVE-STAR, meal prep-friendly recipes will help you SAVE TIME and eat healthy. Lunch should fuel you for the rest of the day, and these recipes will do just that!

​BLT PASTA SALAD. From the creamy homemade dressing to the crispy bacon, this pasta salad is sure to please. Ready in just 30 minutes! One reader said:"This recipe is just outstanding! Everyone loved it. My only mistake was not doubling it so we'd have leftovers."

​CHICKEN FRIED RICE. Skip takeout for lunch and make this healthy chicken fried rice instead! It's quick, easy, and just as tasty. One reader said: "This was so delicious!! Highly recommend it!!"


***DON'T MISS THIS TRENDING VIDEO***


​SOFT PRETZEL RECIPE. The ultimate lunch box treat! These no boil soft pretzels are a healthy swap for the ones from the mall. One reader said:"So delicious and soft! Great for scratching an itch that only mall pretzels used to be able to. I'll definitely be making these again for school lunches."

​EGG ROLL IN A BOWL. All the delicious egg roll flavor in the convenience of a bowl! It's quick and easy to prepare. One reader said: "GUYS – if you like this sort of thing, make this RIGHT AWAY! I'm so serious! It's seriously so good, I couldn't stop standing there at the counter eating it over the bowl when it was done."

​FRUIT SALAD. This fruit salad is the perfect healthy addition to any lunch! It's easy, flavorful, and beloved by both kids and adults. One reader said: "Absolute crowd pleaser!! Everyone wanted the recipe."

​VEGETARIAN BURRITO. Ready in just 30 minutes, these veggie-packed burritos rival anything you'd get at a restaurant. They're healthy and crowd-pleasing too! One reader said: "This is still one of our favorite recipes, and I've just found out it's kid friendly too! My three year old loved it today! She gobbled it all up."

​GREEK YOGURT CHICKEN SALAD. Chicken salad WITHOUT mayo! This is an easy and healthy twist on the classic recipe. One reader said: "Oh my goodness! I just made this for my work lunches this week. Sooooo delicious. It's so yummy. I had to shove it in the fridge before I sat down and ate the whole thing!"

​BROCCOLI QUINOA CASSEROLE. This casserole has the broccoli and cheese flavors you love with the added protein of quinoa. It's healthy and great for the entire family! One reader said: "Oh Em Gee!!! This casserole is SOOO delish!! I loved that it's so healthy with all the veggies and quinoa! I will be making this one often!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE lunch-friendly recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now prep those lunches, and start looking forward to your meals!!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment