Saturday, July 30, 2022

[VIDEO] Frozen Watermelon Pops

Hey reader

Because EVERYTHING is just better when served on a stick 😅

These are REALLY FUN for Summertime entertaining & parties.

Make a bunch of these watermelon pops (freeze SOLID 6 hours), then set them out on a large serving tray with a big bowl of dry ice underneath.

You'll receive lots of compliments on your creativity and you'll actually get to enjoy your friends since some of the work is already done.

My favorite way to entertain: EASY

Hear me out: YES it's ridiculously simple. Hardly a "recipe" BUT I had NEVER thought of this idea when my kids were just little tykes (all six are teens & young adults now) and wanted popsicles all day long on hot summer days.

Had I known about these, I'd have offered these throughout the day and felt pretty darn good about the extra nutrition boost as opposed to the processed sugar stuff I was oven serving.

So for this reason, I'm sharing this idea today with you all!

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/frozen-watermelon-pops/

Let me know what you think of this recipe and SHARE with a friend!

MAKE it a great day!

❤ Rachel

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment