Sunday, July 31, 2022

A Really Good Tuna Salad + More Deli Favorites

Tested & Perfected for You --- Recipes you are sure to love from Once Upon a Chef. We hand-select each recipe in this week's newsletter!
 
 
Once Upon a Chef
 
DINNERS         SALADS         SOUPS         SIDES         DESSERTS         MORE
 
PREVIEW TEXT GOES HERE
A Really Good Tuna Salad

Sometimes you just want a really good, old-school tuna salad. This is my go-to recipe. I start by draining the tuna well so it's not watery – this is important! – then I add a generous scoop of mayonnaise and lots of seasoning. From there, I stir in a spoonful of pickle relish for tangy sweetness, celery for crunch, and scallions for onion flavor. Finally, I add a squeeze of lemon juice and fresh parsley to brighten the whole thing up. It's the only tuna salad recipe you'll ever need.

READ MORE
Once Upon a Chef - Weeknight / Weekend - 70 Quick-Fix Weeknight Dinners + 30 Luscious Weekend Recipes - Get Your Copy Now!
What To Cook This Week: Deli-Style Salads
Shrimp Salad
Classic Chicken Salad
Egg Salad
Classic Egg Salad
Chickpea Salad
Chickpea Salad
Classic Coleslaw
A Better Macaroni Salad
WHAT YOU'RE SAYING
"I am a huge fan of crumb cake and thought I'd never have another good one after leaving NY over 45 years ago…… until today when I made this recipe! Followed recipe exactly and it was WONDERFUL." —RICH
Crumb Cake
 
     
 
Unsubscribe | 712 H St NE #625, Washington, DC 20002

No comments:

Post a Comment