Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Your Opinion Matters


Hi reader!

I hope you and and your loved ones are staying safe and well. Maybe it's just me, but I'm hoping this summer things will turn out for the better and we can get some resemblance of our old lives back!

Let's focus on eating well in the meantime. After all, food glorious food!

I would truly appreciate it if you could fill out this survey on how I can improve my offering to you. The survey about Greedy Gourmet would take you less than 5 minutes to complete and your name will be entered in a draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher. It doesn't matter where you live, because I'll make sure you receive the equivalent in your country.

Please click on this link: https://forms.gle/UWMHCzFhBxPHdiz39

Thank you so much. I can't wait to hear your opinion!

Take care

Michelle
GreedyGourmet.com



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Kemp House, 160 City Road, London , EC1V 2NX

No comments:

Post a Comment