Sunday, January 17, 2021

Vegetable Tagine


Hello everyone - I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Though I'm not yet finished reading all the messages, it's clear the feedback from many is a desire to see more meat free, more low cal, and low carb recipes.

While I have no intentions of becoming "yet another healthy food blog", I am quite motivated at the thought of coming up with interesting options that meet this criteria - without slaughtering the great classics of the world. Today's Vegetable Tagine being one such example!

Meat free, low cal (200 cal for a VERY generous serving), low carb, flavour bomb, gluten free - and wait it's even vegan! Yay vegans!

Hope you enjoy -Nagi x (And Dozer in spirit from where he's looking VERY concerned at the recipe idea prompts stuck on my doors….see below)


Vegetable Tagine

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

That's a look of extreme concern on his face:

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment