Monday, January 11, 2021

Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies: "Absolutely Perfect!"

Hello
Hello reader,
!

For years upon years, I tried nearly every single chocolate chip recipe I came across, desperate to find "the one". Do you do this, too?

I suffered through batch after batch of cookies that were too dry, too thin, too cakey, too whatever, until one day I stumbled upon this recipe.

And I've never looked back!

Review after review claim that these are "absolutely perfect!" and "the best chocolate chip cookies ever!" My own family and friends request them all the time.

These thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies are cookie perfection.

What's the secret?

  • Large, bakery-style cookies
  • Stay soft for days
  • Melted butter, lots of brown sugar, and an extra egg yolk for super softness
  • NO chilling time!

Are you ready for chocolate chip cookie heaven?!

Happy Baking,
Michelle



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment