Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Recipe You've Been Waiting For... πŸ‘πŸΌ


Hi name !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox πŸ’œ I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


Ok, this recipe has been a LONG time coming. You see, the cookie recipe I am sharing today was the cover image on my book that published almost 6 years ago (OMG!). And that recipe was overwhelmingly the most popular one from my book...and I thought it was time to share that recipe on my website where it will for all to bake!

Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are THE BEST chocolate chip cookies ever! Everrrrrrr! Browned butter, coarse sea salt, AND I'm sharing all my tips on how to make the prettiest bakery-style cookies that require NO MIXER and NO CHILL TIME. This is my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe…it's absolutely the best.

Continue reading Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment