Monday, January 18, 2021

The end of calorie counting! ๐Ÿ˜

Hey reader

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Starts this Thursday, January 21st.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Want to feel better in that little black dress for Valentine's Day?!

You still have time!

Many of our previous students have noticed reduced sugar cravings, weight loss, & shrinking waistlines by following this plan.

More importantly, they simply feel better and have a lot more energy for their family!

Several inspiring REAL stories were recently shared inside our Clean Food Challenge Group:

1. "I haven't followed the plan exactly, I use it as a guide and choose from the recipes. I do follow the recipes, portions and eating 3 meals and two snacks. I've lost 13 pounds! Rachel's program is amazing - best money I have ever spent! I've bought so many meal plans and this is the only one that works for me and the fb group has been so amazing and helpful and motivating and the fact she responds to us and helps us. I think that is key to keeping people on track." - Amber R.

2. "All I can say is...I'm so thankful for stumbling upon Rachel's program....I really love eating healthy, but I never took the time to figure out the combinations!! I already knew the difference in how I felt when I ate clean, but having variety is key!!  :) I did sign up for a year, on day one, because I believed this was the lifestyle I wanted to lead!! Thankful for all of YOU!!" - Joy C. 

3. "You don't need to count calories, if you just follow Rachel's plan and eat healthy, with some portion control as we learned to do in week 1! That's why this lifestyle is so sustainable. I have lost 20 lbs and 2 sizes in 2 1/2 months, NOT counting calories. I was following a green smoothie cleanse program before, but got tired of it. This is so much better!" - Sandy S.

Our Next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Starts This Week!

Learn more about how you can join us here - 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I hope to see you in the group!

I would love to work with you,

<3 Rachel

PS: When you join this month, you will receive:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 

* 6 Special New Year Bonuses including our 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List - Be Your Own Valentine!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

First come, first serve.

I can't wait for you to join us!


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment