Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Set it and forget about it 😎


Hey there reader!

One of the most frequent questions I get is how to have dinner on the table after a long and busy day of work.

My answer...

The CROCKPOT! While I have dozens of crockpot recipes, this crockpot roast is a reader favorite recipe!

With this recipe you've got meat, vegetables, and a gravy all cooked together at the same time.

So, what sets this pot roast apart from others across the web?

  • Killer seasoning mix you'll love the tuscan-inspired seasoning blend
  • Root Vegetables this roast has potatoes carrots, and onion
  • Smaller chunks of meat instead of putting the entire roast in the crockpot, we cut it up to make it easier to serve, more tender, and more flavorful

Here's what a few readers had to say about this roast:
  • "I've made quite a few pot roasts for my family. This was without a doubt the biggest hit ever. They're 17 and 20,so it's difficult to impress them any more, but this hit it out of the park!!! Thank you so much for sharing!"

  • "Excellent recipe. The most tender I've had and the gravy with depth of flavors. Cutting the chuck roast up also makes it easier to serve, as well as more flavorful and tender."

  • "Company just left and I could not wait to let you now what a hit your pot roast was. We had two couples join us for dinner and they both said that it was the best pot roast they had ever ha! Thank you so much for sharing, the best!"

Give this pot roast a try and let me know what you think!

Check out the recipe here:

Read "Crockpot Pot Roast"

Enjoy!

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment