Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Readers Agree: These Muffins Are The BEST!

Hi —

Do you crave the delicious, sweet flavors of freshly baked goods while trying to eat healthy?

I'm right there with you!

Today, I'm sharing one my most popular recipes: HEALTHY BANANA MUFFINS!

Dozens of readers have commented about sharing these with family and friends, and they're ALWAYS a hit!

What makes these muffins so good, you ask?

  • Soft, moist, and fluffy texture
  • Healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt and walnuts
  • They're high protein and low calorie
  • Made in ONE BOWL
  • Freezer friendly
  • Perfect for snacking or breakfast

Everyone (including you!) will be begging for more of these deliciously wholesome little muffins!

Healthy Banana Muffins

Healthy Banana Muffins

Healthy Banana Muffins

One Reader Said:
"These banana nut muffins are the best I have ever made in all my 40 plus years of baking! Moist & delicious ,my family loves them as well and so I've made a second batch in just 2 days since the first batch was gone in hours."

Healthy Banana Muffins are ready for back-to-school, work lunches, road trips, late night snacking, breakfast, or any occasion that could benefit from some moist, toasty, fluffy muffins!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment