Monday, January 11, 2021

Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Bars

DavidLebovitz Update
 

Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Bars
David, 11 Jan 04:39 AM

Welcome to 2021. We had sort of, um…an abrupt beginning to the New Year. After a punishing 2020 where the pandemic pretty much upended everything in our lives, a lot of us were looking forward to some stability, seasoned with some optimism about the virus, but things took a decidedly different turn in a direction not many of us could imagine. I stepped away from a few things which allowed me a little time to get my mojo back and regroup.

The lockdowns (plural) and the pause for the holidays allowed me to sort through stuff in my kitchen drawers and clear a path to sanity in my office to face-down that pesky end-of-the-year paperwork. I organized the desktop on my computer (a task I highly recommend tackling), changed my newsletter service, deleted a passive-aggressive comment (still not sure I understand the point of those…) that was taking up precious space in my head, retreated from the online world, lost a loved one, took a step toward overcoming yet another leak as the plumber assured me the plumbing store would have toilets back in stock by the end of January (I hope he was talking about 2021), and emotionally regrouped to begin what I'm sure will be a fabulous a new year.

Continue Reading Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Bars...

 
Like   Tweet   Pin  
 
Powered by Mad Mimi®A GoDaddy® company

No comments:

Post a Comment