Tuesday, January 19, 2021

New Post: Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake (Two Ways!)

new post on the blog!

Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake (Two Ways!) 

Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake (Two Ways!) A grain-free mug cake recipe made with either almond flour or coconut flour. Grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and amazing!

Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake is a single-serve grain-free, refined sugar-free dessert (or breakfast) in a mug! This recipe post includes an option using almond flour and an option using coconut flour.

I originally posted this recipe on April 16, 2015 and it has been made thousands of times since! I still make it when I'm craving something comforting and banana bread-like but don't want to bake a full loaf of banana bread.

Cake for one?! With zero guilt or regrets? What more could we need in life??

I mean, the thing literally takes 5 minutes to make! And there's no cleanup involved. No leftovers to tempt you at 2am.

Plus, this Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake is legitimately healthy!

Grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and you'd never even know it! This banana mug cake is ultra fluffy, moist and sweet!

So what it boils down to, is you've got yourself a crazy convenient breakfast or dessert that is 200% nutritious and scrumtrulescent.

I have included two versions in this post - an almond flour version and a coconut flour version. I have found most people have a preference of one over the other, so I figured I would share both methods.

Grain-Free Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake made with either coconut flour or almond flour - moist, fluffy, healthy and delicious!

THIS JUST IN: Mug cake is the lowest maintenance thing you will ever do in your entire life. Other than eating an apple. Or sleeping. Or...just trust me on this one.

What if I told you I ate this for breakfast and dessert every day for two solid weeks? I had to exercise my will power and remind myself that diets rich in mug cake, while delicious, are not well-balanced.

I did have to come up for air and eat some animal proteins and greens before solidifying an impossible-to-break habit of consuming Nothing But Mug Cake forever and ever amen.

Take it from me, once you go mug cake, you never go back.

The post Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake (Two Ways!) appeared first on The Roasted Root.


STAY CONNECTED

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Note: If you Like The Roasted Root on Facebook, be sure to click the "follow" button to see my posts in your feed! :D 
THE ROASTED ROOT © 2021 
The Roasted Root
P.O. Box 4643
Incline Village, NV 89450

Add us to your address book

ARCHIVES | PREFERENCES | UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment