Monday, January 18, 2021

New Post: Cabbage Stir Fry (Keto, Paleo, Whole30)

new post on the blog!

Cabbage Stir Fry (Keto, Paleo, Whole30) 

Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe with napa cabbage. An easy side dish to go along any main entree! Paleo, Keto, Whole30 and delicious!

Cabbage Stir Fry with onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, green onion, and liquid aminos is a fresh side dish that can easily incorporate into any meal! 

Just add chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp to make a full entrรฉe out of this recipe! Paleo, keto, Whole30, and crazy addicting!

Vegetable stir fry is a daily part of my life. 

In fact, every morning, I make a ginormous batch of my easy go-to Stir Fry Vegetables Recipe, which I incorporate into breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cook once, eat thrice? Why yes, that sounds brilliant!

Recently, I've been super into cabbage stir fry. It's fresh, flavorful, frisky, and can easily be incorporated into your bowls. When I had IBS, I stayed away from cabbage for a few years, so now that I can eat it again without having symptoms, I am ALL ABOUT it.

I like combining cabbage stir fry with sautรฉed zucchini and broccoli, baked chicken, and steamed brown rice for an epic bowl of flavor!

This stir fry is quick and easy to throw together any night of the week and is marvelous for meal prep. 

Let's get after it!

The post Cabbage Stir Fry (Keto, Paleo, Whole30) appeared first on The Roasted Root.


STAY CONNECTED

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Note: If you Like The Roasted Root on Facebook, be sure to click the "follow" button to see my posts in your feed! :D 
THE ROASTED ROOT © 2021 
The Roasted Root
P.O. Box 4643
Incline Village, NV 89450

Add us to your address book

ARCHIVES | PREFERENCES | UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment