Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New & Improved: M&M Cookies


Hi nameq,

I'm thrilled to show you one of the first recipes ever published on my website. (By the way, my blog will be 10 years old later this year. I can't believe I've been publishing recipes online for so long now! πŸŽ‰)

RECIPE: M&M Cookies

This cookie recipe has always been a favorite, but I recently began adding a little extra baking soda and flour so the soft-baked cookies hold shape better. (You'll see 1 teaspoon of baking soda and an extra 2 Tablespoons listed in the written recipe.) I figured you'd want a reminder about these cookies or, if you're new to my website, a little encouragement to try them! πŸͺ

Happy Baking,
Sally



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment