Tuesday, January 19, 2021

LAST CHANCE -$50 OFF Sugar Detox Course

Hey there, This is it! Tomorrow night is the first class for the 7 Week Sugar Detox Course starting at 7:30pm eastern! TODAY IS the final day to register and get $50 off!!! You still have some time, but don't wait too long and miss the first class! I'm ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Hey there,

This is it! Tomorrow night is the first class for the 7 Week Sugar Detox Course starting at 7:30pm eastern! TODAY IS the final day to register and get $50 off!!! You still have some time, but don't wait too long and miss the first class!

I'm also giving a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee! That means you can join in the course for the first two weeks and if you don't get results from my teachings, I will give you a full refund! I am so confident in my program, I have no issues providing this full refund! I truly believe you will have success! What do you have to lose? Nothing!!!

Register Today before doors close until April 2021!

Karen says, "I am truly loving the program and this new lifestyle that I will be continuing even after we have finished the course. I’ve been on many programs to battle weight and this is the first one that I have never felt deprived. It is truly life changing. Thank you! In 5 weeks I have lost 13.5 lbs. and 16 inches!!! I haven’t hit a plateau yet and have been losing consistently. I am doing Keto and remain under 20 carbs per day. I loved last weeks talk on plateaus and what to do. I took lots of notes for the future!"

Hope to see you!

Brenda/Sugar Free Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment