Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Forbidden Black Rice - Love and Lemons

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Forbidden Black Rice


As I rummaged through my pantry last spring, I found a canister of black rice that I’d forgotten about. Jack and I hadn’t been to the store in weeks. After eating our way through boxes of pasta and bags of white rice, the black rice was an exciting change. Thanks to its nutty flavor and striking purple hue, black rice, also called forbidden rice, had been one of my favorite grains when we lived in Austin. I’d get it from the bulk bins at the grocery store, eagerly anticipating adding it to salads and bowls when I got home. I […]

The post Forbidden Black Rice appeared first on Love and Lemons.

GO TO THE POST >>>

Copyright © 2021 Love and Lemons, All rights reserved.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment