Monday, January 18, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 1/18


Hello! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Gochujang Tuna Salad

I've been having so much fun working my way through a big tub of gochujang that I bought a while back, adding it to random things I'm eating and discovering how much flavor it can bring to my meals. My latest experiment was gochujang tuna salad. It creates a uniquely savory and spicy tuna salad that is great for sandwiches, wraps, or just stuffing into crunchy vegetables! [Read more...]


Recently Updated

Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas

These super tasty Black Bean Quesadillas have been a runaway Budget Bytes hit since they were first posted in 2012. The spicy mix of cheese, beans, corn, cilantro, and onion makes and incredibly flavorful quesadilla that's perfect for dipping in some cool sour cream or salsa. Make up an entire batch and freeze some for later! [Read more...]


New Video:

Tomato Herb Soup


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment